Saturday, October 22, 2011

The L Family

Meet the L family. This shoot almost didn't happen - first rain, then possible impending cold front and CRAZY wind. But luckily all went well and we were able to get it done. I must go on record of saying Sarah has the greatest smile ever, lucky girl! And these guys will do anything to get a smile out of their little guy! They were signing, dancing, crawling on the ground - very impressive. But by the end, it was obvious that little Hudson was purposely avoiding my camera. Seriously, I could be right in front of him and he would look right past me. He sure had no problems smiling at the ladies that walked by on the trail though, ha! Makes a Daddy proud, I'm sure :) He was a cutie though, especially those blue eyes!
































No comments:

Post a Comment